Monday, October 8, 2012

Indy TT

The Indy TT was the last race of the season for me.  It was a time trial, which meant one person started every minute and you race against the clock.  That way 50 riders aren't sent into the trails together which makes passing easier since it's more difficult on these trails to do so.

I rode the 11.5 miles in 1 hour and 20 minutes, which may be my fastest for Indy.  These trails are my favorite in the area.  The climbs, gravity dips, logs and downhills are so much fun.  It is some of the most difficult trails in the area and I definitely don't ride them near enough.

I did win the Intermediate Women's Over 30 category.  That is mostly due in part that I was the only Intermediate Woman over 30 racing.  Let's get some more women on mountain bikes.  I would love the competition.

At the Starting Line

And I'm off!

At the Finish!

On the Podium...

No comments:

Post a Comment