Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This is Mike.

This is my friend Mike.
He's a pretty cool guy.  I met him and have fallen deeply in love with him.  He's everything that a best friend and partner can be and more!  He's an awesome Mountain Biker and totally sandbags when he rides with me.  He doesn't complain when I ride too slow or almost crash into trees while looking at the wildflowers in early Spring or while I'm bird watching on the trail.  He's such an awesome man!  He cooks, he cleans, he works on my car...I could keep going, but I'll get to the main reason for this post.


He gave this to me on Valentine's Day.
 Isn't it pretty?  It's sparky and beautiful!  We are engaged and very much looking forward to our future together. More wedding plans later.

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting! You know this means you will never have a bfriend again! Just a bfiance and then a bhusband!
    Congratulations and great wishes to you both,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete