Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ray's Indoor Mountain Bike Park, Milwaukee WI

In January, I went to Milwaukee to visit the little sister and her husband AND to go to Ray's Indoor Mountain Bike Park, http://www.raysmtb.com/mke/.  It was totally awesome!!  I just got the pictures from a friend tonight and had to post them. 

Ray's in Milwaukee (There's also one in Cleveland, Ohio) was an old Menard's building made into a wonderland of bmx ramps, a foam pit, sport and expert technical mountain biking stuff, a pump track (where I fell 4 times out of 5, the only time I made it I proceeded to scream through each turn) and it also had cross country courses.  It was a mountain bikers & bmx bikers dream for a winter bike land.  My goal was to practice on the skinny's because that is where I need more confidence. 

The first pic is of the beginner mountain bike technical area with rocks & other various obstacles & skinny's.
Pic 2 & 3 are of me on the sport technical sections that had rocks, teeter-totters & skinny's.

1 comment: