Friday, February 22, 2013

2013 Goals

Yes, I am aware that we are almost finished with February 2013 as I write this post.  I drafted my 2013 Goals during the end of December and the wee days of January.  I didn't want to jump on posting the goals right away, I had to let them soak in for awhile.  So, here we go....

In 2013 I want to:

Lap Swim in Winter
Yoga

More canning of garden treats
Race the Illinois MTB series in Sport Class
Cook More
Attempt to Meal Plan every week
Have a slumber party with my nieces
Perfect Gluten Free Pie Crust & GF Bread
Cook a Roast
Learn to use Mike's Grills
Make more time to cuddle
Write more love letters
Make Soup
Sewing Projects (this is a completely separate spreadsheet of all projects I want to finish in 2013)
Lose 10 pounds
Sew Days with Girlfriends
Make a Skirt
Buy Work Pants that actually fit
Plan Vacations

With posting these late, I can report that some items are already crossed off!! Yes!









No comments:

Post a Comment