Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Suprise for Mike

As I was driving home from work yesterday and it said that it was 67 degrees outside I just had to get outside but my bikes were at Mike's house.  So, what's a girl to do?  I ran home, did a touch and go to grab my bike riding clothes.  Drove over to Mike's and took off for Black Partridge on my bike.  Mike was already on the trail, as I assumed since he didn't answer my phone call or text.  So, I thought of I'd surprise him. 

I rode the mile to Black Partridge just hoping I would run into him on the trails, and if I didn't I knew that I would see him at his house afterwards.  Just as I was approaching the parking lot trailhead, I saw him come out of the woods.  Perfect timing! 

I surprised him since I was the last person he thought of seeing out there last night.  We took a quick ride together and did Trail 6 before the sun went down.  Headed home to enjoy some Corona's and grilled chicken.  It was a perfect spring night.  Let's keep this weather going.  Plan on riding again tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment